Experience aerial movement in a private setting!
- The class will be private and closed to the public.
- $12 per person. Payments and registrations required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Classes available at either location. (Downtown or Gulf Breeze)
- We can accommodate most dates and time. Please call the Downtown studio to schedule. (850)607-2772
Available for kids! However, they must be at least 10 years old to fly!
- Is aerial yoga safe?
- Yes, aerial yoga is very safe for individuals of all abilities as long as it is performed under a qualified and knowledgeable instructor.
- How much weight does the swings hold?
- The hammocks in our downtown studio use the same fabric as Cirque du Solei, which is a 40 denier nylon tricot. This fabric is made to hold a minimum of 4,000 pounds and our building engineer constructed the aerial grid to hold 40,000 pounds.
- If I have any injuries should I avoid aerial yoga?
- No, but you most definitely should consult your doctor as well as the aerial instructor. Aerial yoga can be modified to accommodate many injuries as long as the instructor is aware of them.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, low blood pressure, glaucoma, eye surgery, or are pregnant you will need to let the instructor know and inversion modifications will be given.