Pure Pilates, a fully-equipped Balanced Body teacher training facility, is looking for a certified Pilates instructor for private, duet, and group mixed apparatus classes. We are looking for friendly, outgoing professionals interested in learning and growing with our studio. Applicants must be personable, a team player, able to work evenings and weekends, well organized, punctual, and willing to participate in marketing and events as an individual and with the studio. Pure offers plenty of opportunities for continuing education and career growth, especially though Balanced Body.
The ideal candidate must be comprehensively trained with nationally recognized Pilates training program with at least 500 hours teaching experience and have anatomy training. The instructor must be available to work on Saturdays and some evenings. Additional training in Gyrotonic, TRX/Bodhi, MOTR, barre, aerial arts, and/or yoga is a plus.
Are you a certified instructor in an modality other than Pilates? We are always looking for certified Gyrotonic, TRX, and aerial instructors to join our studio.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Not certified but still interested in becoming an instructor? We offer training programs through Balanced Body. Find out more information about the program here.
Sales Associate – Part-Time
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position with a company that encourages health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success, please submit both your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our sincere appreciation for your interest.
THE ROLE OF A SALES ASSOCIATE:
At Pure Pilates, Sales Associates serve two important roles: retail sales associate for the fitness boutique and front of the house staff for the fitness studio. Associates’ main role is to educate clients on new product arrivals, product fit and function, and each brand’s features, attributes, and benefits. The secondary task is ensuring all clients are checked in for class and appointments, scheduled out for classes, and that client packages are paid for and current. Our goal is to give every client an exceptional customer service experience. Authenticity and product knowledge are essential to exceptional guest experiences. This is not a teaching position, and no teaching opportunities will be offered.
SALES ASSOCIATE TASKS:
Client Check In and Client Experience:
• Provides clients with exception customer service when scheduling classes/appointments, purchasing class packages, and educating clients on studio offerings and practices
• Assists instructors in maintaining a clean and orderly studio
• Demonstrates a passion for the culture held within the company, including a positive attitude, respect for others, support and encouragement for instructors and clients, and a passion for wellness and fitness.
• Answers phone inquiries as required
• Utilizes the scheduling point of sale system for processing payments, making refunds and exchanges, and issuing gift cards
Retail Sales Floor:
• Communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
• Ensures items from fitting rooms are returned to the sales floor – sized and tagged
• Arranges for mail and/or delivery of online sales, if needed
• Completes assigned clean up during opening/closing duties
• Utilizes the retail point of sale system for processing payments, making refunds and exchanges, and issuing gift cards
• Under the direction of the Owner and/or Retail Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
SALES ASSOCIATES’ KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 1 year of retail sales experience is required
• General computer knowledge, including Word and Excel. MindBody and Shopify skills are a plus!
• Must be available to open and/or close approximately three days a week – evenings and weekends are required!
• Willing and able to assist with community events when needed
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in Pilates, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities is strongly recommended
• Strong personal sense of style
• Upbeat, friendly attitude and ability to work within a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extraordinary customer service skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills – the ability to problem solve and multitask is a must!
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• High School Diploma required – college degree preferred
Massage Room for Rent
Located inside the premier Pilates studio in Northwest Florida, this massage room is available for rent for $750 per month.
What We Offer:
- Utilities included
- Spacious built-ins for ample storage
- Oakworks table with face cradle
- Access 7 days a week, including extended hours
- Onsite washer and dryer
- Walk-in opportunities in a high traffic, upscale boutique fitness studio
- A friendly, inviting atmosphere and comfortable seating area
- Convenient location and onsite parking
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to view the room and discuss additional details about rental.